ZOOM Cloud Meetings
ZOOM Cloud Meetings review
Zoom is one of the most popular video-chatting apps nowadays. It connects people around the world, allowing providing video conferences for free. An app is a helpful tool during business meetings, online lectures, and personal use. You don’t need to register to join a video conference with your family and friends. It is available on both mobile platforms and as an extension on the browser.
Zoom has numerous features that make it stand out from other similar video chatting services. The app easily competes with such legends as Skype or Hangouts. The main attractions of Zoom you will love:
- The quality of video conferences are high enough in the basic mode but can be increased manually in settings. It does not take too much time to do it. You see all the necessary settings one tap away;
- You can share your screen with other participants at the conference. It does not have to be your PC. You can share your mobile screen as well;
- There is a feature that allows you to share files from Dropbox, Google Drive, and photos from the phone;
- Users may exchange not only texts but audios and files with each other during the conference;
- You can check the availability status of your contacts;
- There is a 40 minutes limited group chat that is free of charge.
Zoom has a user-friendly interface. It is convenient to use and does not cause any problems, even if you are totally unfamiliar with similar apps. However, if you are a devoted fan of other video chatting apps, you may find the navigation is a little bit harder, mainly because you did not get used to new options and all the differences between Zoom and similar services.
All the buttons are signed and understandable. All the tools you may need during the conference are in the bar below the video. If you want to change your settings, you have to do this before the video call.
The design of Zoom is well-developed. It is made in traditional blue and white colors. The app has a clear interface and all the categories are placed in order. You will see the standard signs for video and audio calls, as well as for chat. You can improve the quality of the video call during the meeting, changing the volume and the image settings.
There are not so many emoji, in case you need them. But there is an option that allows you to change the background with the pictures that are available on your mobile device. Zoom offers an unchanging quality of the image during the low Internet connection.
- Multiple functions;
- Free 40 minutes group video conference;
- Ability to share files and screen with other participants;
- User-friendly interface.
- Requires payment after the first 40 minutes of the chat;
- May have security issues.